:D

Thursday, April 15, 2010


The very nice cookie puff from icing room.
The place where you can DIY your own cake.
They have anoher outlet at Compass point too!
Toast box!:D



SPOT THE DIFFERENCE!!!

Found it???
*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*
ANSWER:
ACTUALLY IS SAME PHOTO LA, JUST
THAT I ACCIDENTALLY UPLOADED TWICE. =X

Met up with aki to go MOM.:D
That man doesn't wanna pay us up. HE DIE!
Had lunch at nearby coffeeshop.
They had this XIAO LONG BAO that cost only $4!!!!!
CHEAP and i must say, it taste really




Chio hor..the extension lash!:D
My eldest sis did it for me..
Korean style eyelash extension.
A much more natural and yet long looks.



Had Shabu shi for dinner.

The prawn is fine, but overall, the selection is very limited!=((
Not worth the price!


I just merely asked them if they got any others stuff here,
they said if i want sushi..Then i agreed.
I didn't know they gave me so much!!!=O
LOL

CLASSIC SEXY MUSCLE!:D
Thats when you eat more spinach! Just like Popeye!
HOHO!

No comments:

Post a Comment