BIRTHDAYS make me happy!:D

Monday, May 17, 2010

New cat eye makeup(:









She's smelling my lipbalm.LOL
See the white patch on my face near my mouth?
Its my flaky skin from scatching last night.
My face darn itchy uh..Weird bumps came back.
Hongkai's birthday.(:
The meal was so last min..but its still turns out good!:D
Suppose to have it at chompchomp but was too packed.
We moved to the opposite hainanesse restaurant instead.













Yuxian's birthday.
We had our dinner at ZHEN FA LIVE SEAFOOD STEAMBOAT.
The quality kinda drop alr..=((
Wasn't as great as the first and second time i went.




I ate alot.
Basically because i don wanna waste my $20 and also..
Im borne a glutton!=(((

Caught in action.
Pigging into my food shot.
Unglam sia.=.=
And i really enjoy alot these few days.
*
Anyway, i stopped taking my oil reduction pills from dr chan already.
I might be going back for more if my skin condition is getting bad.
So far..slight problems like sensitive skin comes back.
As i pop down my fancl conllagen pills again..
as i wanted to try if that is the main reason that cause my senstive skin.
And yes.. IT IS!=.=
I regret alr.. My skin is so itchy and growing bumps..
But not as bad as the previous times before i see dr chan(:
I hope it will go back normal soon. And i gonna throw this stupid fancl collagen pills away!
WTH!
*
Im doing a magazine shoot for Hypertune on thur..I hope my skin gonna be ok uh=((
PRAY FOR ME OK?(:

No comments:

Post a Comment