Good thing to be a girl.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

I baked Brownies today for my girls.(:

This plate is microwave brownie.
Microwave brownie is much more softer and it took only 3mins to be done.
It taste really good!
TRUST ME!
Thou my HOME ECON from sec 3 failed la.
:D

This is the Oven-baked brownies.
It's like those normal brownie you tasted..
Hmm..crisp-er and dryer.
Best frozen in fridge before consume kind.(:
It took me about 15mins for the whole baking process.
Taste as good as four leave brownie ok!!!:D

I added..
DARK+MILK chocolate bars, OREO chocolate , Hazelnuts, Sugar, Plain flour, Oil,
Meiji Milk, baking powder, vanilla essence, two eggs..
ALL GOOD STUFF LEH!:D:D:D

Good thing to be a girl, even ur brownie failed...
The guy will still finished them as if they tasted darn good.:D
But i swear this new batch of brownie is successful one hor!(:







You can camwhore as much as you like and nobody gonna find you GAY!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment