FOOD

Friday, July 9, 2010




Sheena's rainbow cupcakes!

Gift from veron. DARN SWEET HOR?!
*
Chompchomppp


*
Met lovelies at town.





Never take photos from bottom up.
CAUSE YOUR DOUBLE CHIN WILL MAKE FRIEND WITH YOUR PICTURES!(:
OMG! i need face contouring!:D
Looked at my hair not my fat thigh=.=
LOLOL






This is alot man.
They are having an annual eating contest.
Last year, the fatest was 37minutes.
A fat guy won. In fact most particpates was a fatty!=X
Maybe when i gaveup someday, i might join this kinda contest uh?!
Seems i can really eat so much!:D


Sheena bought this very nice tutu kuay from taka's foodfest.
So so so sweet neh. They tasted so different from the chinese version ones.
I kept eating know! OH NOOOOO~
Then i went to get the Cornery Popcorns at ION too.










Close
Closer
OK, you can now clearly see my fat tummy after taking in all this scary fattening stuff!
I guess eating is still the best part of my life(:
Thou i know im on diet.
But that diet thing seems like a history to me few days ago!:D:D:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment