Post full of my face - camwhore

Saturday, March 5, 2011

In case you all miss me, so i post more photos so you can print it out and miss me more:D:D:D:D
Just kidding!

Thats my salad during my diet.

I only add apple cider vinegar from bragg, lemon, honey to them.
Healthier and slimmer. But not too much prawn uh, very high cholestrol. Unless you take bitterground juice everyday uh!:D
Anyway, according to one of the Well-known slimming centre's detox and diet plan(Not allwed to disclose company), you are allowed to eat.
For detox, eat something bland with no oil, practically, Oat, fibre and juice and salad,5 small meals a day is good.
Diet, food with less or no oil, 5 small meals a day.
You can enjoy your YNG TAU FOO oso! But all will be vegetables only plus noodles.:)
Do you see my healthier glow on the face?
Result of salads for 3 days.
You can't continue detox diet for long, if not it not going to work very well for you after that.
Probably, 1 month..2 cycle of detox diet is good.:)

I got my mascara for only $2.50 only.
Super water proof!I took darn long to remove them=/
LOL


My vampire teeth, i really wanna do braces when i got the money.:D
The day when i got my haircut.
Messy max, but i look younger:)



TIPS OF THE DAY FOR BIGGER BRIGHTER EYES:
* 15 mins before makeup, use luke warm towel cover over eyes if you got dark circles..
*15 mins before makeup, use ice cube cover over eyes if you got puffy eyes..
* 30 mins before you wear your lens, drip the eyedrop.
fyi, i got serious eye circle problems.
Sleep early and drink more water to flush out toxic of your body and skin
is the best to reduce them.

No comments:

Post a Comment