MURAD HYBRID LAUNCH

Thursday, May 19, 2011


Thanks TSS for the invite to Murad Hybrid Launch.

This dinner really satisfy up to 1year of my food cravings!!OMG!:D

Murad has a wide range of products from anti aging and anti acne and whitening..
What caught my eyes were the DURIAN ESSENCE PRODUCTS for anti aging!

My favourite fruit!:D
Met up with Melissa at Marina Sq. We walked to mandarin oriental for this happening event.:)


Messy messy hair after my interview.:D
Im one of the lucky 3 who won the lucky dip.

Before this lucky draw start, i was actually telling the girls on my table..


SHOUT,"HUAT AR" sure will win something home today!


And then......THEY CALLED MY NAME.

Ok, coincidental or what?:D


I receive the set of Murad Body Firming Cream.

A hint for me to slim more!;((((((


Anyway, thats not my slimmest fyi.LOL

I've yet to get myself taken with any current shot after this event.


Im not very slim now but at least, back to what i used to be few mths ago!:D

When i was not so plump and flabby!HEE HEE!:D

The SATISFYING DINNER MAKES ME REALLY HAPPY!:D

THKS MURAD!!!!
*
Anyway....
Im weighthing 44kg now.
3weeks ago, 49kg.
The fruit and yogurt and gym diet really works!
*
GOOD NEWS!
I got a job as a marketing coordinator.
To those badass who think that my english is way too hopeless to get a marketing job.
Im sure you are really upset now, and you must be cursing me to get sack soon.
Oh well, i bless you anyway.:)
Fyi, my pay wasnt bad thou. Stop imagining stupid things ok!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment