FOOD, And im not starving myself to slim!:D

Friday, June 3, 2011



I had tomyum and few mouthful of rice and 2 cream cracker plus one milo for my lunch.


AND...I had Multi grain loaf from breaktalk, for my breakfast.


I guess ytd was like a HEAVY EATING day.
But i enjoy myself alot.:D


*


Few days ago, i met up with Sheena And CY for Steamboat!:D


After our heavy meals, we went to cold storage.


I could not resist the temptation of buyin alot of Pack yogurts home.


I can really eat them for my 3 meals!:D








HAHA!And im really happy on that day as well, becos i had loads of food.


I really love eating and after i start my diet.


I really become more satisfy with any food around me.


Im nt picky and I can be really happy over just plain rice and tomyum every lunch time.:D


*


Ok, im still weighing 45kg even afte my heavy eating days.


But must always remember do not over eat! once or twice it's okay.


Just workout to burn them off lo!:D


*


My mum doesnt like me to go gym.


She hates my define collar bone, chest bone and shoulder bone.


By making her feel beta, i show my my thunder thigh.:D


My thigh does not have an obvious result on slimming.


But would say, they are least flabby..


They not not vibrating that heavily even on escalator!:D


*


I bought Nature's Wonders Fruits & Nuts Fusion to mixed for my yogurt.


For people who wanna try yougurt diet.


You can get PAUL's brand set yogurt. And you can add YOPAIT FORME 47-50CALORIES per pack yogurt to mix them with Paul yougurt to reduce the sour-ness..


and add abit Nuts to go along with.




TASTE SUPER GOOD!And i had that for breakfast every morning.


It kinda start out my body system in a more healthy and energetic way.


Feel less sinful and helps digestion and detox as well.


ALTERNATIVE FOR LUNCH:

Koka low fat Cup noodles, Laksa. 70g.
With Tuna brine in water. 1-2 servings.
Plus Hot Green tea.

Or, Steamed Broccolli with carrots and Golden Mushroom.
1-2serving of Fruits.
1 Egg.

Thats how i survive la..When you are craving for carb.
Opt for Wholemeal bread.
Or..few table spoon of rice.
Or..GUO TIAO NOODLES(Instead of yellow ones)

For dinner, normally if im having gym later..
I will have only 1 serving of yogurt for energy.
Sometimes, my mum will boiled Fish Bittergourd or tofu soup.
I will drink abit too!




No comments:

Post a Comment