Moment of TRUTH

Monday, August 5, 2013


Yeah, i looked even worst behind my lousy iPhone 4. Beat that.
My skin was ruin by some skin care edible products and causes me in such state. Not to re-mention.
But if you do read my blog. You would know. And probably its just something that is not suitable for me?
Anyway, emailed enquiries from readers that they are still patiently waiting for a video & still super supportive throughout these years, im so so so grateful. Do gimme more time! My PC spoil ah.:(

Well, in case you are suspecting all my photos are fake and photoshopped and you felt cheated because you dont see any video from me, probably i dont looked any close to what you see here, you can follow me on
instagram!! There's my instavideo. AND hope it make you feel more trustable of my presence over here.

INSTAGRAM: lindadadada90

Next, 
Wanna know how i achieve that Foxy & Sultry Flawless Maneater image 
from that acne-prone skin teenage girl who haven been sleeping for 3days & near to hopeless look?

WELL...Good tips worth the wait right?

I will be talking bout creating the.....
shaping an korean brow with a gentle arch.
Parallel Eyelid.
Eyeshadow & eyeliner style.
Nose contouring.
Lips contouring.
Marks concealing.
and lastly,
MOST GIRLS CURIOUSITY OF ...
REDUCING CONCEALER FROM CREASING AROUND LOWER EYE 
AREA AFTER APPLYING CONCEALER & POWDER.

&

Also... Latest Korean AEGYO SAL(eyebag) makeup which would give your eyes a youthful bounce!
Yes. BOUNCE. :D

Everything you see and learn is through my experimenting and pure logic.
You might find them weird but who cares. It works.:D


STAY TUNE!


No comments:

Post a Comment