Have been receiving enquiries on how I keep in shape or manage to reduce hyper-pigmentation on my face..
First of all, I must admit I did not keep in shape at all. Unfortunately, am growing horizontally already. But of cz, I did squats when I'm bored at times.
- Squats burn more calories than jogging. (Heard from many) I guess it sort of worked for me.
- Replaces carbs with more protein.
- Have moderate red meat. (contain acidic content that actually helps to burn fat)
- Replace desserts with Dark chocolate.
- Stand up, stretch and move around for 5 mins after every 2-3hrs sitting at your desk/on sofa.
- Ditch the 2-stop bus ride and WALK.
- Had an apple before you sleep. You need energy to burn fat throughout the night.
- NO WATER BEFORE BEDTIME.
- One teaspoon peanut butter with 1 piece of bread and two soft-boiled eggs for breakfast.
How do I reduce/lighten my hyperpigmentation(scars) on face..
2. Sunblock in day
3. Vit C serum at night
4. Moisturise and hydrate
5. Prevent acne reoccurring
It really takes time thou. Hang on and you will never regret k!