Akaran Essential Watergel

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Recently, I've tried this Japanese moisturiser and I thought of sharing my thoughts here. In courtesy of Akaran I had my first tub of water gel. 

Latest All-in-1 gel from Japan

·         Colourless and odourless

·         Tones, Penetrates, Moisturises, Repairs, Soothes

·         Active ingredients include 3 types of hyaluronic acid, 2 types of collagen, Botanical ceramide, and Fucoidan

·         Free of 8 harmful additives

My opinion: the moisturizing and soothing effect is there. What I probably wouldn't like was the sticky feel(probably I had abit too much on my face). No scent at all.

Because it is so light, applying it in the day after washing my face feel so good. It had that light cooling sensation. 

As of now, I'm giving a rate of: 3.5/5

I guess more time is needed to see any drastic improvement of skin texture or complexion. 

Oh wait, if you would like to try it:

Retails at $55 for 120g at all Sasa stores

No comments:

Post a Comment