Bornga Korean BBQ

Thursday, August 13, 2015

If I'm coming back to a place consecutive  two weeks, it simply means I'm giving a 4stars and above for the food quality. 

My companion to Bornga *grin*
You shouldn't be surprise Bornga Korean is one of the place that makes me fall head over heels for. 
Look at this Sizzling Budae Jjigae. Woahhh....Throw in the ramen and start feasting. The only thing that is missing is probably some meat to the pot. You can add on Ramen and nothing else! :(
Of course, the BBQ is the main role in this post. Hehe! Just throw everything(onion, garlic, kimchi, seasoned leek and sauces), wrapped up with the lettuce and SWALLOW. Taste damn good. (Try to chew if you can.) took me some time to break down everything. That wrap is too big for me! Haha
Oh oh! Minimal two sets of meat to enjoy this BBQ is required. And it's not cheap ah. So if you're having a tight budget. You can give this a miss. 

That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment